Thursday, January 15, 2009

Who's Blogging? Why?

Yep, its me...

Time to figure out what's the deal w/ blogs -- Who's got time to write 'em? Who's got time to read 'em? and Who the heck cares about what I've got to say? I've been advised to give it a shot and have been pushed over the threshold. (Thanks Jared)

So.. I'm told I should take the time ... and ... It'll be a good thing, a good way to organize thoughts for presentations, articles, projects or that book. Sounds therapeutic. I'm all ready, just gotta make it regular. [Exhausted superhero whisper: "must ... write ... blog"]

Why Errata? Officially, errata is a list that is inserted into a publication to correct errors or omissions that were discovered post-publication. Its a cool word and may be it's even appropriate. I do a lot of stuff I wish I'd have done differently, so may be this is to be my own errata.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers